Tuesday 29 December 2015

Fountain beauty molecule review

 I started this product with high hopes. 
I'm still unsure. 
After just over a months use. I don't know if I see or feel a difference. 

The taste is very bitter and dry. I kinda like that. 

I use the cap as my measure and shot that every morning. 

If I can't be sure on saying I feel a difference then I guess the answer is no. I don't feel any different for it. 

Surely I should feel different? 

It is good in the sense that it's easy to take. Brush my teeth then shot this every morning. It's quickly become part of my routine. 

I'll carry on with it but I doubt I'll purchase this product again. Nothing more than a vitamin supplement. 

If I notice any notable difference I'll check back. 


I say. Give it a go. But don't believe it's a miracle of any sort. 



Hope this helps.  
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© NATHAN SLATE . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig