Thursday 11 June 2015

Working at mulberry


This is a quick update as to what I've been up to. 

I like to keep this blog as an informative diary style page. 

I'd love to look back on this in years to remember what i was doing back now. 


I have moved to Somerset. On a quiet farm. 

I run a art company with my mum here working on crafty projects to sell at art fairs across the West Country. 

It's an outlet for stress or a form of meditation. 

You can find the produce here; 

I work hard on my fashion design label ; 
Www.nathanslate.co.uk 

Currently sourcing fabrics and trims for my new collection. Looking at ethically sustainable sourcing. 

(More to come on that). 


I work at mulberry down here making the handbags :) 

I'm contractually obliged to not talk about that much. 

It's a lovely job and I'm learning a lot. 

Here are some images of what I've been up to. 





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© NATHAN SLATE . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig