Friday 2 October 2015

Jord - wooden watch / Eco friendly mens fashion

 
First of all. I'm not a watch person. 
I have only ever really owned a Casio classic. It's a red one with digital face. I had it as a gift from my father. It's great because it's small and discreet. 

It told the time. That's all I needed. 

Being fashion conscious I have always wanted a great looking watch but I could never fall in love with a watch. Down to one that's great for my tiny wrists and good looking enough to warrant spending money on. 

Silently I think my prayers may of been answered. 

I have been approached by a watch company. Jord wooden watches. 
An eco friendly watch company that has beautiful affordable watches. 

Find the company here;


The company focuses on great styling and great fashion conscious watches. Not to mention Eco friendly and sustainable. The future of watches maybe. 

As I have said I have tiny wrists so I was hesitant to even find a watch on their site that I would like. 

I searched. I did like a lot of them. But I don't know how well a round faced watch would look on my small wrists. 

I did however find a square faced watch. 
I liked a lot of the colour ways and I was pleasantly surprised to see so many colour options and wood varieties. 

I chose a maple and sandalwood watch with a green square face find it here;


I believe a square faced watch (like my Casio) would be great for slim wrists. As the angles streamline your arms. 

The watch itself is incredibly light. Which I was surprised about. I thought for some reason they would be heavy. They are light and no irritation to your wrist at all. The company size the watches for you. (Sending you a little wrist measuring tape) 

They do send spare links. Which is fantastic in case you know Christmas puddings and all those goodies through December. 

Overall it is s fantastic quality watch with beautiful packaging. Ethics on point. Eco friendly. Sustainable. And a great talking point. A wooden watch. 


Wooden Watch For Men


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Thanks for the information. I really like the way you express complex topics in lucid way. It really helps me understand it much better way. wooden watch for men

    ReplyDelete

© NATHAN SLATE . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig