Tuesday 15 March 2016

Is Egyptian magic cream good?

I was bought this cream as a gift at Christmas.

I have been using it religiously. 
Once every two days. Or most nights. 

I have to say. I don't see much difference. 

I have normal skin.  Not oily. Not dry. 
I have bumps under my skin. 
Not spots. Just irregular texture. 
Prone to black heads and the odd white head. 

I do not think this product has done me any good. Or bad. 

I continue to use it. 

It last long as a little goes a long way. 

I feel if you have dry skin this would work wonders as it is a very thick product. 

All natural too which is probably the magic part. 

Here's an image of how greasy it makes my face. 

It isn't uncomfortable like Vaseline. It's just like a heavy cream. 

Advise best to use before bed.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© NATHAN SLATE . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig