Sunday 15 March 2015

Doe Deere isn't a liar! Boycottlimecrime?

I've been reading up all morning on the #boycottlimecrime

I want to know other people opinions. 
Is she really that bad? 

How is the fraud her fault if it was hackers?

Has it been proven that she actually did repackage or is it all just assumptions. 

I always believe that you shouldn't assume because you'll make an
ASS (out of) U (and) ME 

doe Deere has worked hard to be where she is you cannot deny that. 

Is it all really injustice. Out of the thousands of products sold only a few bad reviews?

Synthetic beeswax not real beeswax?


The company has been evolving and growing infront of our own eyes. We see and learn from her mistakes aswell as our own. 

Everyone uses photoshop including the Giants like loreal who even use false lashes to advertise mascara! 

I'd really like to know your opinions because I really am in two minds!! 


check out my website www.nathanslate.co.uk for more 

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. In my humble opinion, in this case, there's no smoke without fire. Its not so much the fraud thats the issue, that has happened to many companies... its more the non disclosure of this event for months while your customers are having their bank accounts defrauded. Theres so much evidence out there I think its highly likely shes a rip off artist. She can't run her shop well thats for sure. But honestly, while I do have an opinion on this, I don't feel terribly strongly about it. I have bought from her before and been happy with my purchases... I wouldn't buy in future as product quality has declined and the fraud thing has bothered me. It happened in October.

    ReplyDelete

© NATHAN SLATE . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig