Monday 9 September 2013

summer favourites

here im going to write a little post about the things i have been loving this summer, as i have been on two holidays and have been off uni, working part time and enjoying my new home, i have a few great things i would like to share with you people :)

firstly, my perfumes, have to include perfumes.
my favourite for summer was madonna truth or dare, i needed a cheap alternative to alien, this was more floral but so nice, i don't usually go for celebrity fragrances but this one was different, sophisticated, young yet mature, dark with tones of summer throughout. i cant wait to repurchase, but i have been bought a
few perfumes for my birthday!

angel thierry mugler hair mist - great for an evening out and with my long hair it keeps it smelling luxurious

M-morrocan hair oil, obviously! i just cannot live without a hair oil now, and so far this is the best one i have used!

i have been loving moisturiser from soap and glory - this moisturiser really brightens up your face and makes me feel like i look awake, even if my head is still asleep haha :)

yankee candle scent for the summer has to be fresh cut roses - its so summery, and the sillage is brilliant my whole apartment was alive in the glory of bouquet.

my gym bag from h&m has been a saviour this summer, i go out for a walk to the shops i come back with bags full of goodies, the best thing is i can put most of the shopping in one bag and not have to have my hands full.

haviana sandals (sports version) - my old standard havianas broke, i had to replace them, after two years of wear the plug that holds the thong in place broke, i thought id go for the sport  version hoping they would last longer, i do think though after ALOT of wear this hot summer they are starting to give way!

parks room reed diffuser - i now have two floating around.  these really fill the rooms up with aroma, my only wish the scents where less abrasive, there nice but could be a lot nicer.

there is alot more but these are a few things that i have been loving and would recommend.

i may break this down into sections later on with a beauty one, a home one and fashion one?

thankyou

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© NATHAN SLATE . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig