Saturday 14 November 2015

Plum of London review - alpaca wool

Woolly hats for winter. Standard here in England. 
Especially in the countryside where I live. 

I have been looking for a good quality beanie hat for a while now and stumbled across a company called "plum of London" found here; www.plumoflondon.com. 

The hats are made of alpaca wool. "Smoother than silk, finer than cashmere and better insulating than merino wool" 

The hats are extremely soft and kept my head super warm. 
The Pom Pom is made of glorious animal fur. 

The hats are great for a long day out on a bike ride like me and my sister did. 


I can't recommend this company enough lovely great quality products that will last. 

They have a beautiful shawl that would be fantastic for a blanket/wrap in this chilly Somerset weather. 

 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© NATHAN SLATE . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig