Wednesday 11 June 2014

Crystal cleansing

Selenite is my go to cleansing method. It purifies any other crystal next to it! Lay your jewelery over it or simply arrange your crystals so their energies feed into each other and the grid causes a cleanse via the selenite. 

Other ways I love waving the crystal through insense to purify each stone. Always with the intentions in my mind on what I want to empower the crystals with. 

Other ways include chimes. Music. Leave the stones in moonlight. 

Remember with this it's all thought and intention. Clear your mind. Clear your crystals.

You must cleanse new crystals you don't know what energy/intention  has been attached to the crystal! 

My tip is keel selenite close and cleanse with smoke. 

When meditating using Tibetan chimes or other chime you can cleanse. 

I will write a post on how to focus your breathing to set your mind and body up for a cleansing calming ritual.  

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© NATHAN SLATE . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig