Sunday 29 September 2013

my obsession -

fragrant pharmacy book and perfume reviews

okay so as i have said before i am obsessed, and i think it is my only obsession, but seriously i am OBSESSED!
perfume perfume perfume!
is anyone else obsessed? is their a name for the obsession?
is it an addiction?

leave a comment id love to know what your strange obsessions are!

I've been training myself in perfumery for the past two years, i am pretty well equipped in the knowledge of the art now, and got slightly hooked on essential oils and their qualities thanks to a lovely little book called "the fragrant pharmacy by valerie ann worwood"
its a great book on essential oils and their aromatherapy quailties
i highly recommend this book even for a great read!

back to my perfume collection; here is an image of it so far, i have used some and my partner threw the empties away, probably for the good as i love to hang onto perfume bottles and its pointless because i cant ever get the nozzles off to refill said bottles with my own concoctions! if you have a trick on how to remove perfume heads without breaking the bottle id love to know!

to start: my beloved Chanel, i have no5 and coco noir, no5 has lasted a great while, mainly because its a fragrance saved for special occasions.  coco noir, i have reviewed this one on a previous post! but seriously what an upgrade! its great only problem, it doesnt last as long as many of my other perfumes. alas i love it, it makes me feel powerful when i wear it!

my muglers! thierry mugler is king of perfume in my eyes, i love alien its my signature smell!
it smells so different on different people!
i have refill bottles of course!
i love the idea of a refill, hence my anger towards old bottles not being able to be reused!

i really recommend people try new fragrances especially the limited editions that mugler does because they are not gimmicks like many limited editions they are really something special like my amen that has leather infused into it, its mesmerising! i am savouring every last drop of that bottle!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© NATHAN SLATE . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig